Sunday, December 19, 2010

Musical Cats

This weekend I left my guitar laying out by the couch. Tobi was sleeping right next to it. When Tobi woke up he started sniffing it. I didn't think about what he might do. So he starts walking on the the guitar and tries to play it.  He wasn't very good but he's a cat so I have to give him credit for at least trying. The next day i was playing keyboard in my room. Tobi again attracted to the music came in to my room and sat on the keyboard. I decided to put his cat treats on different keys so he can get the treats and play notes. He getting very good keyboard cat. I have trained him well. His favorite thing to play is Beat It by Michael Jackson. He is touring the world next year and might come to a town near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment